Saturday 15 February 2014

Maybelline Baby Lips



I've been on the hunt for a moisturising lip balm with a hint of natural colour for some time now.  You see, I quite often suffer with dry lips and I tend to play it safe using Vaseline or Burts Bees (two incredibly hydrating treats for my dry lips).  I've recently heard a few good things about the Maybelline Baby Lips and I thought it was about time I gave it a try.  I picked one up from Superdrug in Cherry Me, not really sure what to expect, but it looked cute.

I haven't tested this lip balm for a long period of time but I am absolutely sure that it makes my lips considerably softer than anything I have put on my lips before.  The added bonus to this lip balm over any I have previously tried is that it tints my lips with just the right amount of colour and shine that creates healthier looking lips without being too over the top, especially for work.

If we are going to be picky then the only negative I could find with it is that the packaging seems very "supermarket chapstick".  For such a perfect lip balm I was almost disappointed by the cheap feel of the plastic, especially when opening and closing the product.  Still, for £2.99 you really can't complain.

Have you tried Maybelline Baby Lips before?  How did you find it?

No comments:

Post a Comment